Monday, January 9, 2012

Blog #5

     The revision session made me revisit ways of writing that I haven't been using as much lately like  using more figurative language and comparisons.
      Yes, and I also found it really helpful to hear the thoughts of my peers and get a different perspective on my writing style and choice of wording.
     1. What area did I need the most improvement on?
     2. Does the beginning/ending work well with my paper?
     3. Do I need more/less details on certain topics or areas?
1. Be more descriptive on things like what her Nike sneakers looked like or the what the moisturizer bottle looked like.
2. The beginning needs to be broken into actual paragraphs, the whole first page is one big paragraph.
3. More detail needs to be given on paragraphs that need it.
     I didn't notice how I didn't really have an introductory paragraph, the first page is one big paragraph- it eventually ended up being the whole first page with no real sense of flow or organization.
     My future goals are to use more figurative language and to make sure that each paragraph is given as much attention as the other ones.
     I would give myself a 50 because we all worked well together and I provided constructive feedback for each of the other members of my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment